Top 10 Reasons Why you should hire Beach Properties
1. Do you know how to market your property to the right buyer?
Post Hurricane Michael we are in a whole new market and uncharted territory.
2. What consequences could you face by selling with an open insurance claim?
Each transaction is different. One tiny mistake or omission could cost you thousands.
3. Do you know how to negotiate your property for a premium price?
Comparable sales on popular public real estate sites are no longer accurate for our current market.
4. Do you know if your property has changed flood zones?
Our area has new flood zone maps recently adopted on Tuesday, November 27.
5. An elevation certificate is required to get flood insurance. This is important to new buyers of vacant lots, condemned homes, and rehab properties. Do you need to build or renovate 2 feet above base flood?
6. Do you really know what you are buying?
When acquiring a property for sale by owner we will guide you through the purchasing process empowering you to be fully educated on your investment.
7. Does your property exceed the 50% rule?
8. There are so many types of loans that are appropriate for our current market. Do you know who to call for the type of loan you need?
9. Should I fix or should I sell?
Would you see more potential profit by selling your home “as is” or after rehabbing? We are on the leading edge of learning the dynamics of our post-hurricane market – it is changing every day and so are the prices.
10. Is it time to ask for help?
Our team is fully immersed in the community. Our knowledge and expertise will seamlessly guide you through the purchasing process.